RF95 Rigid outer, flexible secondary 95kpa System
A complete regulatory compliant packaging system comprising of a rigid outer, a 95kPa secondary pouch and a super absorbent sheet, the MedDX RF95 is ideal for use with a variety of primary containers such as blood tubes, swabs and specimen containers.
The MedDXRF95 is easy to assemble and available in a range of sizes. Designed for efficient use of shipping volume (postal & current courier volumetric formula) to minimise freight charges and supplied flat-packed for efficient storage.
The outer carton is labeled with the relevantUN3373 transport markings and incorporates a tamper evident seal.
Features & Benefits
- Supplied with all the components required to make a regulatory compliant sample shipment
- PI650 compliant supported by test certification
- Supplied flat-packed making best use of storage space
- Outer box sizes, and material, are selected to deliver optimum shipping cost, protection and vial type suitability
- Easy to use, with clear printed assembly and packing instructions