Consistently high quality samples, biologically representative of the participant at the time of collection are a critical foundation of any study. As a kit provider within the Clinical Trial environment, it is MedDX’s responsibility to ensure that samples are collected and received at the laboratory in the best possible condition. To ensure this is the case we consider every aspect of the process: from the sample collection experience; regulatory compliance (eg UN3373, PI650); carrier handling processes; through to sample reception.
Our smart solutions are designed and manufactured with a focus on helping you achieve better quality samples and higher sample return rates: thus delivering better patient healthcare.
We design, manufacture and assemble kits. We also manufacture many of the different components in Clinical Trial testing kits, which enables us to offer highly competitive pricing, rapid response and faster bespoke solutions where required.
At MedDX we understand that your and your stakeholders’ needs are unique and we never try to convince you that one size fits all.
Features & Benefits
- Ensures all aspects of the sample collection, delivery and reception process are considered and addressed
- Simple design approach increases sample return rates
- Addresses customer specific challenges and issues to reduce sample deletions
- Uses only required components delivering best cost approach
- Addresses all related activities and services to deliver an overall cost advantage