Thermacor Specimen Transporter
MedDX’s patented thermoformed super absorbent lined clamshell is supplied in a range of moulds designed to hold an assortment of primary containers, from single blood vials to multiple sample containers. This award winning component is the perfect solution when collecting predetermined primary containers, which is typical for screening and monitoring processes.
The MedDX Thermacor is simple and intuitive to use, unpack and re-pack and reduces the number of kit/packaging components, thus simplifying the end user experience, leading to better sample returns to the laboratory.
If there is not an existing Thermacor to suit the primary combination being sent MedDX will be pleased to investigate the option of producing a bespoke mould that meets your needs.
Features & Benefits
- IATA and ADR compliant component
- Easy to pack, unpack and re-pack
- Rigid leak proof clamshell with laminated SAP absorbent holds 95kPa vials/tubes in place ready for use and intuitive re-packing
- Improves sample collection and reception management increasing return rates
- High protection from impact and handling/sorting abuse