FS95 Flexible Secondary 95kPa Pouch (ADR)
MedDX FS95 is a range of flexible secondary pressure pouches designed as secondary packaging. The pouches are leak-proof and capable of withstanding an internal pressure differential of 95kPa. Available in various sizes, suitable to hold a wide range of primary containers, such as blood tubes, specimen containers and swabs.
The pouches are easy to close. They are sequentially numbered and incorporate a tamper-evident seal to ensure ease of identification and security throughout the chain of custody.
An external document wallet is featured on the C5 and C4 sizes.
Features & Benefits
- 95kPa Flexible Secondary pouch meets with ADR (Road) test methodology
- Chain of custody concerns are addressed using Tamper evident security seal and pouch sealing tape
- Pouches are sequentially numbered and bar coded to support sample management processes
- Range of sizes ensuring most suitable fit and cost
- Branding available promoting customer services